Loyens & Loeff N.V.
3011 GA Rotterdam
Telephone +31 10 224 62 24
Fax +31 10 412 59 38
Chamber of Commerce: 24370566
VAT number: NL813841963B01
Professional liability insurance
Please read the Aon Statement.
Partners working as attorneys at law, tax advisers or (candidate) civil law notaries in the Netherlands are registered with the following professional organisations, respectively:
- the Dutch Bar Association (Nederlandse Orde van Advocaten);
- the Dutch Association of Tax Advisers (Nederlandse Orde van Belastingadviseurs);
- the Royal Dutch Organisation of Civil Law Notaries (Koninklijke Notariële Beroepsorganisatie).
The work carried out by staff always falls under the responsibility of a partner.
Loyens & Loeff’s French speaking and Dutch speaking attorneys in Belgium are registered with the following professional organisations, respectively:
- the Brussels Bar Association - French speaking (Ordre français des Avocats du Barreau de Bruxelles);
- the Brussels Bar Association - Dutch speaking (Nederlandstalige Orde van Advocaten bij de Balie te Brussel).
Loyens & Loeff’s attorneys in Luxembourg are registered with the following professional organisation:
For complaints about fee notes, itemisation of provided services, service quality, actions by a Loyens & Loeff associate or partner, and/or any other issues relating to Loyens & Loeff, you can contact the Complaints Officer at any time.
Please submit your complaint by post, fax or e-mail for the attention of the Complaints Officer.
Loyens & Loeff N.V., P.O. Box 2888, 3000 CW Rotterdam, the Netherlands,
Fax number: +31 10 224 64 86
We will immediately confirm that we have received your complaint, indicating at the same time how it will be handled.