Senior Human Resources Business Partner
For our HR department we are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner (Amsterdam/Rotterdam – 1,0 FTE).
You are an experienced and motivated professional and have a proven track record of getting the job done. When you take on a task, you deliver. You work hard, but you also understand how to keep things in balance and have a good time. You love a challenge and you hate to give up. You treat the impossible as an invitation to try. You are ready to jump into any problem and build a best-in-class solution. Innovation is in your nature and you would not have it any other way. You never stop learning and trying new things.
In partnership with the Global Business Solutions Directors (ICT, HR, F&A, KnowHow and Business Development and Marketing & Communication) you understand and support the business and work with them to align people projects and initiatives with important organizational goals through staffing, onboarding, performance management, talent development, compensation and employer compliance.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Own the delivery of Human Resources projects and programs.
- Support department hiring needs; including working with hiring managers to clearly define roles and expected contributions, developing an effective sourcing strategy and participating in interviews and selection process together with the corporate recruiter if needed.
- Perform special projects and assignments as needed.
- Coach managers to assist them in being strong leaders and maintaining a positive culture and experience for all team members.
- Dive into specific business issues as they arise to develop smart and effective strategies to ensure business profitability and success in a manner consistent with our values and culture.
- Work with corporate HR and Management to ensure consistent best practices across the broader organization.
Skills & experience
- 5 years of progressive HR /business experience demonstrating knowledge of all functions of human resources including talent development, performance management, policy development, succession planning, compensation, recruitment strategy and the ability to effectively leverage centers of expertise to meet business requirements
- Business acumen
- Strategic thinking
- Influencing without authority
- Driving insights though data & analytics
- Ability to work effectively in a highly complex and matrixed partnership.
- Strong leadership, relationship management skills, ability to build relationships with divers stakeholders
- Resiliency to handle shifting priorities and maintain demeanor in high intensity situations
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Bilingualism (English/Dutch) is considered an asset
- Relevant university degree or equivalent knowledge/experience
We offer you an attractive position in a global law firm. For further information you can contact Anne Haverkamp on +31 20 578 50 59 / +31 610 89 82 09. You can apply directly through the button below.
Wil jij meer weten over jouw mogelijkheden binnen de fiscaliteit of over de Business Solutions afdelingen bij Loyens & Loeff? Neem dan contact op met Anne Haverkamp.T: +31 (0)20 578 5059 E: Anne.Haverkamp@loyensloeff.com