Learning & Development Adviser
For our Learning & Development department we are looking for an experienced Adviser.
Location: Amsterdam / Rotterdam
We are looking for a Learning & Development Adviser for our Group HR department
At Loyens & Loeff, we firmly believe all our people are talents. And our Learning & Development team is committed to support them in getting the most out of their potential.
Loyens & Loeff wants to be a front-runner in people development within the professional services sector. In an increasingly globalising market, your focus will therefore also be international and some travel will form part of your responsibilities. Our strong focus on (personal) leadership, business development, team development, technical and technological / digital skills will help Loyens & Loeff retain its position as a market leader.
As an innovative and no-nonsense L&D Adviser you will develop, implement and maintain our Learning & Development programmes. You will be responsible for the ongoing learning and development of our people. You do this through development and implementation of unorthodox and non-conventional training and development programmes that support the organisational strategy. And thereby ensure that all our people receive the best support in their development journey. It goes without saying that you will closely monitor developments in the organisation and the market.
Essentially, your job will be to provide our people with the best possible advice on how to develop further as a professional. You will be part of a committed team and work with the best trainers in their respective areas. Important stakeholders for you will be the Partners and HR Business Partners
What responsibilities will you have as an L&D Adviser?
- Monitoring and analysing developments and trends in the relevant market and sector;
- Identifying the development needs of our people, developing and implementing development programmes;
- Selecting and briefing trainers, coaching organisers of training courses and analysing management information;
- Overseeing the organisation, coordination and evaluation of development programmes and advising stakeholders on opportunities for improvement;
- Taking part in our leading projects relating to L&D and assuming responsibility for their planning, budget, implementation and deliverables;
- Establishing and maintaining direct internal contacts with the Board and committees, (dedicated) Partners, Directors within Loyens & Loeff. Maintaining contacts with an external network of professional associations and training agencies;
- Responsibility for the quality, supply and analysis of management information, including providing statistics on the roll-out of L&D policy across the organization.
Learning & Development has grown into a professional department in recent years. We now offer a range of Development Programmes aimed at improving skills, professional expertise and Team Development, and always looking for optimisations (for instance digitalisation) in the service we offer. We do this by always keeping in mind our firm-wide approach and are taking up the challenge of devising programmes for all our home markets (The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and Switzerland).
What are we looking for:
- An energetic L&D Adviser with at least three years' relevant work experience in a professional environment;
- A higher professional/university qualification (preferably in Education, Organisational Psychology, Management or Learning);
- Familiarity with the latest learning trends and methods;
- A flexible, persuasive and development-orientated approach;
- Affinity with talent management, change management and team development;
- Organisational and project management skills;
- An excellent command of Dutch and English;
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Team spirit
If your hands are itching to get started, we would like to hear from you. Please send your resume with an accompanied letter to Laura Mendel via Laura.Mendel@loyensloeff.com or if you have any further questions about this role, please call Carmen Veldhuisen on +31 (0)20 - 578 52 19 or send an email to Carmen.Veldhuisen@loyensloeff.com.
Laura MendelRecruitment Adviser
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in een carrière switch of heb je interesse in een van onze business services functies? En wil jij meer weten over jouw mogelijkheden bij Loyens & Loeff? Neem dan contact op met onze recruiter Laura Mendel.T: +31205785912 E: Laura.Mendel@loyensloeff.com