For our Communication & Marketing department we are looking for an experienced Business Developer.
Location: Amsterdam / Rotterdam
Purpose of the function
We are looking for a proactive and take-charge business developer that enjoys managing a challenging and diverse workload. Together with the business you will take the lead in developing convincing value propositions for our key clients and markets and work with our marketers on coordinating and executing successful sales-driven marketing strategies. In addition you are responsible for identifying the real needs of our clients and bringing their voice into our organisation. You’ll act as a sparring partner to the business and serve as the linking pin between them and the Business Development & Marketing department, while smoothly managing the diverse interests of the various stakeholders. In the process you’ll come into contact with the premium brands we work for. In order to take our organisation into the future, you lead or be a part of commercial projects on innovative topics such as the development of digital value added services for our clients. In this role you will actively contribute to the client, brand and business success of Loyens & Loeff.
What do we offer you?
- A varied function: the Business Development team is working on a diverse range of (commercial) projects, with a focus on both the long and the short term.
- The possibility to use your knowledge and experience from the get go and to develop further in a demanding environment.
- Collaborate with driven, ambitious professionals.
- An international work environment.
- Excellent primary and secondary employment conditions.
Skills & Experience
- Relevant university degree or equivalent knowledge/experience.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience.
- Fluent in the Dutch and English language, in word and writing.
- Great self-starting ability.
- Good project management skills.
- Client and service oriented.
- Strong commercial, communicative and social skills.
- Experience in stakeholder management.
- Persuasiveness and (organizational) sensitivity.
- Experience in business development / marketing.
- Knowledge of professional services is an advantage.
Loyens & Loeff is a reputable provider of specialist tax and legal services. Our clients include large enterprises, financial institutions and government bodies. What truly sets our firm apart is our interdisciplinary teamwork between attorneys, tax advisers and notaries. Our home markets are the Benelux and Switzerland. Loyens & Loeff also has a presence in the main financial centres in Europe, Asia and the United States. The firm has a headcount of 1,600 worldwide, including over 850 attorneys, notaries and tax advisers.
We offer you an attractive position in a global law firm. For further information, please contact Carin-Ann van Hasselt on +31 (0)20 578 54 31. If you want to apply, please send your CV and motivation letter.